Visit the City Comptroller’s Office and the local television station for background information located in the Surplus and Reserves PDF, and then consider how you would design your participatory budgeting (PB) program process, including the elements, timeline, implementation resource needs, as well as how the process might effect positive social change.
• With the resources provided and additional research and/or other credible sources, consider the following:
o What PB process might you propose? What elements of PB would you be sure to include in the program and why?
o What timeline might you propose for the entire PB process?
o What resources might you need to effectively implement your PB process?
o How might your PB relate to positive social change?
Based on the scenario in which you are the public administrator in charge of designing the participatory budgeting (PB) program, write a paper addressing the following in a 3 page paper:
• Describe your proposed Participatory Budgeting (PB) process. What elements of PB would you be sure to include in the program, and why?
• What timeline would you propose for the entire PB process?
• What resources might you need to effectively implement your PB process?
• How will your PB process relate to positive social change?
• Write in APA format with intext citations and a references page.
• Use the articles included with other scholarly references.