This is a three part assignment.
Part 1: · Describe the results of the Work Environment Assessment you completed on your workplace.
· Identify two things that surprised you about the results and one idea that you believed prior to conducting the assessment that was confirmed.
· Explain what the results of the assessment suggests about the health and civility of your workplace.
Part 2: Reviewing the Literature
· Briefly describe the theory or concept presented in the article you selected.
· Explain how the theory or concept presented in the article relates to the results of your Work Environment Assessment.
· Explain how your organization could apply the theory highlighted in your selected article to improve organizational health and/or stronger work teams. Be specific and provide examples.
Part 3: Evidence-Based Strategies to Create High-Performance Interprofessional Teams
· Recommend at least two strategies, supported in the literature, that can be implemented to address any shortcomings revealed in your Work Environment Assessment.
· Recommend at least two strategies that can be implemented to bolster successful practices revealed in your Work Environment Assessment.
Clark, C.M. (2015). Conversations to inspire and promote a more civil workplace. American Nurse Today, 10(11), 18-23. Retrieved from https://www.americannursetoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/ant11-CE-Civility-1023.pdf
Clark, C. M. (2018). Combining cognitive rehearsal, simulation, and evidence-based scriipting to address incivility. Nurse Educator
For part 1: the workplace assessment determined that the environment I work in is unhealthy. Some reasons that causes it to be unhealthy is poor nurse to patient ratio, poor pay, poor teamwork, and nurse mangers/supervisors not being respectful of staff.