Scenario: The city of Erickson has allocated 4 million dollars to develop an outpatient mental health treatment center for people in the community who are homeless. They have asked you to recommend two best practice methods for the new service.
1. Formulate a research question based on what you have been asked to do in this scenario.
2. Conduct a review of the literature and select two intervention strategies from the literature which you will recommend. Please be sure to cite at least seven journal articles. Include the following:
• Select two interventions based on critical analysis:
How might these studies inform the creation of a new service delivery model?
What do you know about the origins, prevalence, and correlates of the problem?
o Analyze how a search of the literature on the topic that you have selected can inform both the researcher and influence the research design process:
What functions does the literature review serve with respect to the scenario provided?
How might you go about conducting a literature review for the intervention strategy? Describe the steps you might take.
o Evaluate sources of information that might be related to your topic:
Evaluate each article.
Reflect on the applicability of the article to your proposed question.
Use the APA Style Paper Tutorial [DOCX] to write your assignment.
The assignment you submit is expected to meet the following requirements:
• Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
• APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current Evidence and APA standards.
• Length of paper: 3–4 double-spaced pages, not including cover page and references page.
• Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.