FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES FOR THIS TYPE OF ASSIGNMENT:
Hume argues that morality must be based on emotion and not on reason.
According to Hume, morality derives from emotion (sentiments) and not from reason. Reason plays a secondary, if still important, role in moral experience. Why is emotion the basis of morality and not reason?
1. No quotations
2. Summarize and explain in your own words.
3. Do not paraphrase or describe what the author says, except in so far as it is directly relevant to answering the prompt.
4. Correct grammar.
5. Follow prompt for each week exactly.
6. Create a word document and upload for the assignment in question.
7. Length: 3 full paragraphs (5 complete sentences per paragraph).