1. Project title
2. Type of project
3. Research question or problem –
Are there any significant differences between the health care provided to undocumented individuals versus citizens?
4. Project Aims
a. There are differences / Highlight them
b. Reasons associated with the health disparities
(Poverty, healthcare access, housing, education / language barrier, costs)
C. US Mexico Border states
5. Literature Review
– What are current policies surrounding healthcare for undocumented individuals? ( California)
o Are there any gaps in these policies ?
– Current problems within healthcare delivery among undocumented individuals in the US
– Synthesis of existing findings
– The gap in knowledge, policy
6. Methodology – Interviews, review or focus group
o Most significant findings from study
o Top factors and solutions
o Compare study results with existing studies
o Limitations of your study (data on undocumented)
10 References (include some articles from pubmed, government websites, new articles)
1. Project Title Reflect Health Informatics Project
2. Type of project is clearly stated and described
3. Research Question is included from previous deliverable, written in a scientific a scholarly manner, supported by the literature review.
4. Project aims are defined, clear, concise and supported by literature review and research question
5. Literature review is brief, well synthesized and appropriate for research question
6. Methodology is defined as quantitative qualitative, mixed methods or other study design as applicable for the project and support by lit review.
7. Meets format, scholarly and professional writing and APA requirements